Friday, March 21, 2008

G in action



Big milestone for G.

Grandpa Bob and Grandma Sandy sent a super cute Easter basket to Georgia and Aunt Sharon sent a really sweet Easterish outfit, so I was trying to take a few holiday pictures. Georgia can't sit up on her own yet, so I put her on her belly, which she usually doesn't mind, next to the basket. Low and behold, she pushed herself right over onto her back! I was able to get the side to back portions. I can't believe I actually had the camera in my hand and focused when she did it. Too funny!

She did it several more times as I tried to get in on video, but she was too quick. And then she just got plain mad at me, as you can see in the video. I put her down for a nap. Note that in the video she had just rolled herself from her belly to side. Again, too quick for the camera.

I'll try again later.

Go G!

No comments: