Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pulling herself up

I was laying on the couch speed reading the newspaper this afternoon. Georgia was playing on the rug in front of me. She started to crawl towards me. Next thing I knew, these cute little eyes were peaking above the couch seat at me. She had pulled herself up to her knees. I gave her a big smile and said "good girl!" She then pulled her legs up underneath herself and stood! She was so pleased, standing holding on to the couch and started screeching like a wild bird at the top of her lungs. She did this about a dozen times today on two different couches. I can't believe how strong she is getting!

Unfortunately our camera is still broke, so no pictures to share.

1 comment:

Euphman said...

Looks like Georgia and Paul both stood up for the first time on the same day!