Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big News

So...we are moving to San Diego! That's right. Georgia and Quinn are going to be California kids. Just in time too. The other day when I was dropping Georgia off at daycare she told me she wanted to go to the "potty." I got so excited and said "yay" then started to take her to the bathroom. She said "no mama" and pointed up the stairs to where they had a party a few weeks back and said, "the pahtty!" I realized she was saying "party" with the New England accent (which for those of you who aren't familiar sounds just like "potty"). It was quite disturbing (no offense to my wonderful friends with NE accents).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! congrats on the new excitement in your lives!!

Anonymous said...

Oh,what wonderful news. I bet your family is so excited beyond words. Emily, Jake (Jason kids) and Graman are here visiting. She will stay at Kim's until Sept. I'll give them the good news too. Is this a permanet move?