Monday, November 8, 2010

7 Months Old!

Yep. I am seven months old. I can do a yoga plank and get up into a sitting position by myself. I clap my hands, say Bah Bah Bah, Mah Mah Mah, and Dah Dah Dah. I crawl backwards and can roll across a room. I love dancing with my Mama and eating Mum Mum biscuits by myself. I have the most beautiful (brown?green?) friendly eyes and grin all the time. I laugh out loud and my teachers think I'm super smart. I love watching my sister more than anything in the world and am constantly trying to get her attention. I also love taking a bath and can do a back float during swim lessons with Daddy. When my Mama picks me up from school I grab her face between my hands and give her these big wonderful smooshy wet kisses.

















































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so beautiful!! You guys make pretty children!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

He is really a beautiful baby boy, ditto on you guys making gorgous children. Your so lucky to have such happy kids too. It has to be in the genes, jeans,which ever one you choice.