Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A spinglike walk in January



It was an unseasonably warm day yesterday. 65 degree high. Basically bikini weather for December in Boston. Amy, Emma, Georgia and I went for a walk and the Breakheart reservation, which is about a 5 minute drive from our house (http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/metroboston/breakhrt.htm). It was my first outing with Georgia and the first walk I have been on since I was put on bedrest in mid-December. The pictures and video look much more treacherous than it was.

Georgia is the baby in the carriage with the stripes.

I wanted to bring Rocky, but chickened out at the last minute. I wasn't sure how the whole baby, dog juggling thing would go. Turned out to be a good thing as there were many dog walkers on the trail. Rocky would have wanted to make friends with all of them. If it is a good day again today, I might brave the Rocky/Georgia juggling act. Looks like it might rain though...

No comments: