Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day

We had a nice relaxing Mother's Day puttering around the house and running various errands as a family. I learned a few things as well. First, I braved my first attempt at making Ebelskivers (a round Danish pancake) with my new pan (thanks for the early b-day gift Grandma Sandy!). They turned out to be easy to make (I'm not so sure it would have been easy without the sticks) and super delicious (pic below). Second, I learned that most moms don't shop for diapers on Mothers Day. I've never seen Babies R Us so deserted on a weekend!


Georgia gave me a paper flower she made at school. It was beautiful and she was so proud to give it to me (although she wasn't as thrilled about taking a picture with it).

Quinn gave me a good nights sleep (8 hours!)









Here is a pic of the maiden batch of Ebelskivers. Rasberry filled and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Georgia thought they were doughnuts. Yum Yum.

No comments: