Friday, October 22, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Georgia




Delicious!











I'm not sure who taught this girl to eat an ice cream cone...











Georgia: I love my spy glass
Mama: You do? What can you see with your spy glass?
Georgia: Llamas in the jungle.
Mama: What else can you see with your spy glass in the jungle?
Georgia: Dragons
Mama: That's pretty cool
Georgia: Dragons are really nice. They my friends.
Mama: What color dragons are nice?
Georgia: They all nice. Especially the pink ones.

****
Georgia: Mama! Cactus!
Mama: I see, that is a really pretty one.
Georgia (reproachfully): Don't touch it! It is all pokely!

****
Mama: Georgia, do you miss Rocky?
Georgia: Yeah...he in California.
Mama: Yes, he is in California. I miss him too. Auntie Dana is going to bring him down soon.
Georgia: He in a box!

(I found this funny because last time Georgia saw him Rocky was in a kennel for the plane. I felt bad that she thinks he's been in a box for a couple of months!)

Mama: (after holding back major laughter). Well honey. I think Grandma and Grandpa took him out of the box after he got to California. He is playing with the horses now.

****
Mama: Georgia! Don't pull on the door handle when we are driving!
Georgia: Why not?
Mama: Because I don't want you to fall out.
Georgia: Then I get a biiiiiiig boo boo.
Mama: The biggest most awful big boo boo ever! The kind where you can't play for a long time.
Georgia: That's not good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgia is so grown up and talks like a little adult. Must learn it from her parents.