Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag

Our friend Andi tagged us and asked us to do the following:

1. Go to wherever you keep digital photographs on your computer, and click on the fourth folder.

2. Post the fourth picture in the fourth folder.

3. Describe what is happening in the picture.

4. Tag four people to do the same.

Here's our picture (I think it is funny Andi thought my pictures were that organized-I ended up on the fourth Georgia folder and third subfolder of that folder-there were only three-, and the fourth picture). Brendan was comparing his feet to Georgia's in this pic.

I tag Beren and Shawn, Amy and Paul, Julie, and my cousin Jennifer.

2 comments:

Sotabound said...

yeah, our pictures are not that organized either...if I would have picked the fourth folder it was some random stuff scott had taken--probably like an animal out in the woods or something from one of his various websites. Glad I'm not the only unorganized mommy!

Casa di Paradiso said...

Ha! Such a cute picture...why didn't it make the blog cut the first time??;) Okay. I did it too. SO fun Andi...where is your picture?